Qoosh Qoosh

Well I came here to talk about the portal element but I see that pretty much every single review already mentions it ... haha. This is a superbly well made game, but the narrator annoys me, more personally because of the accent and tone, and less personally because the script is just objectively not very good.

Apart from the narration this is a very clean game. Plays very smoothly. Very enjoyable, very solid.

On a side note, I can't believe we don't see this teleport mechanism more often in these platformer puzzle games. I find that you implemented it very well. I love the slow motion sphere-of-teleportation, and additionally it's just very fun to jump around and teleport everywhere to move faster.

Smart Soccer Smart Soccer

Game is broken after 8th-9th level

When you reach a certain level it's not possible to catch the ball anymore, no matter how fast you are. If you're lucky you will save it, but the ball is too fast so you have to move your mouse too fast and the ball just goes between your gloves.

Electric Drawing: UE Electric Drawing: UE

neat

makes me feel like im a talented yet misunderstood artist. maybe after my death people will see the beauty in my electric drawings. :'-(

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Looks like someone got inspired by Nox

i hope so because nox is awesome

The Duders: Wolfs War! The Duders: Wolfs War!

Potato!

Yay those tanks are dropping drugs after I destroy them.

It all makes sense to me

TheCriminalDuder responds:

We love you. <3

Andagel Andagel

Unlimited energy is impossible

The amount of energy in the universe is finite and it's faaar from being infinite, infact it's decreasing as time passes. So this string fusion thing doesn't make sense.

Increase its size Increase its size

very good

good thing i saved the game before stopping. I just loaded the game and finished it !! with 1700 score. It's very hard but I recommend it to anyone who likes games where you gotta use your mind

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

hey guys

luis is so annoying

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Very good concept but

The concept of piling up bodies is awesome, but the way of killing them wasn't so good.

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

Oh man

I saw this game on FGL in its early stages... Great outcome I must say!

good job fellow flasher