Locked Up ep. 6 Locked Up ep. 6

LOL...

meh...pfft...fail

S13g responds:

Thanks Toast. Shit was getting lonely. :)

Gamer Tonight - Zombie Gamer Tonight - Zombie

umm ok..

it was slightly humerus

Lord Peregrine Lord Peregrine

pure masterpiece

this movie brought tears to my eyes. I only wish more flashes on the internet could have such profound, yet strangely ambiguous messages.

Qoosh Qoosh

Well I came here to talk about the portal element but I see that pretty much every single review already mentions it ... haha. This is a superbly well made game, but the narrator annoys me, more personally because of the accent and tone, and less personally because the script is just objectively not very good.

Apart from the narration this is a very clean game. Plays very smoothly. Very enjoyable, very solid.

On a side note, I can't believe we don't see this teleport mechanism more often in these platformer puzzle games. I find that you implemented it very well. I love the slow motion sphere-of-teleportation, and additionally it's just very fun to jump around and teleport everywhere to move faster.

Smart Soccer Smart Soccer

Game is broken after 8th-9th level

When you reach a certain level it's not possible to catch the ball anymore, no matter how fast you are. If you're lucky you will save it, but the ball is too fast so you have to move your mouse too fast and the ball just goes between your gloves.

Electric Drawing: UE Electric Drawing: UE

neat

makes me feel like im a talented yet misunderstood artist. maybe after my death people will see the beauty in my electric drawings. :'-(

the cheater the cheater

aaa

6x9 chess boards? How exactly would you go about playing chess on these?

5ive Percent Remaining 5ive Percent Remaining

aaa

hey that could be like a whole new thing in golf when humans expand into space. Go on a small moon/planet like Deimos or Phobos which has an escape velocity reachable by a human giving a hit to something. Then, instead of having to aim the ball into a hole in the ground, the goal would be to have the ball hit a certain object like asteroid, planet, or satelite (if you're really pro); and you would have to take into account gravity and all that.

wouldn't that be cool?

Abby Abby

a

God dammit, no nipples again. A little part of me dies inside every time I lay my eyes upon nipleless breasts.